• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Afraid Of?

Austin

Austin
I have an odd fear of walking into the girls bathroom by mistake. Till this day, I've been known to double check which bathroom I walked into, even though I been there before.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I hate Spiders and Heights.I hate it when people try to mess with me with spiders they know I will freak out.I hate heights I'm 14 and have never rode a Roller Coaster before.There are times to where I will have dreams of me falling off a building or I'm in a elevator that's about to crash.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
My Immortal. *A horrible fanfiction.
Yaoi.
Heights.
T-t-t-the dark.
the thought of my family in danger.
The thought of going to hell.
Also, performing in front of a lot of people.

Plenty of things can scare men, it just depends what it is.

B

Boy in Green

I'm afraid that some one will find the one way to destroy my armada of death stars...

S

Sage of Wind

Spiders
Low flying pigeons
Various things that might happen while I'm sleeping
Sausage rolls
The dark

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Funily enough im not scared of heights or bugs coz i have a lizard that i feed bugs! But i have quite major Claustrophobia! On top of that i dont like the dark so caves are a no no for me! I was once at a sleep over and my friends stuffed me in a sleeping bag and zipped it up, since then i have been scared of things from cardboard boxes to coal mines!

Clowns also freak me out!

If i play a boss at night on my ds on any of the two zelda games, i usually get freaked out and sometimes think that there are phantoms in my room, but then my cat curls up next to me and i am ok...

Bye!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I'm terrified of horror movies, even the really bad ones that most people don't consider scary. Once, my dad convinced me to watch a scary movie with him. Bad idea on my part. My dad claimed it wasn't scary in the least. I had fear induced insomnia for the next two days.

I'm also afraid of big spiders, like those daddy long legs. Little ones don't scare me at all, but the big ones, even dead ones, terrify me.

Hazel

A Frog
I have a totally irrational fear of mould. It's just so creepy!

Apart from that, nothing really scares me... Don't get me wrong. I am not saying I am fearless!

M

Mizer

One of my fears has got to be heights. Heights just happen to scare me. They don't really scare me unless they're anywhere after 40 or 50 feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom