• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Afraid Of?

HaruHaru

The one with pickles
I am afraid of 4 things.

1. Malon
2. When people don't flush after using the toilet.
3. ReDeads.
4. Hights.

D

Dark Link '98

I'm scared of bad fan fictions, and REALLY BAD live-action movies. *cough*HeroofTime*cough*

A couple of things.

Height, was never an issue from birth, through childhood, hell I'd climb anything you want me to. Lately though, whenever I go on like a higher water slider or something, I've been open to thoughts of, what if I leaned over this too much and fell off of it? That's mainly what I fear. Otherwise with heights I'm fine.

The Dark. This originated in my childhood somewhere, and I don't really know when. I'm kind of the guy who, always looks behind his back, just to see if there's anything following me. If it's completely dark, like going to sleep or something, I'm fine, but it's just those long dark hallways that get me.

"Scary movies" Nope, can't stand them. Take me to the least "scary movie" you could find, I wouldn't be able to sit there and watch it. I've never liked them, I've never wanted to see them, and I never will. Of that I am certain.

I am afraid of links that lead to unknown websites (specifically screamers) and I constantly have a feeling that someone is behind me with a knife.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The only thing that scares me at all (and this scares the crap out of me if done right) is when someone hides i walk into the room i don't know i get close and they pop out and scream. *shudders* but other than that nothing scares- well that isn't true... tingle scares me

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
Pain. A fear of pain branches into other fears, such as heights ("what if I fall?"). It also branches further, to nagging worries ("what was that? oh, my mind's playing tricks on me. AGAIN."). Fear of pain has caused me to be overly-cautious, both towards physical "risk" ("i might fall!"), and mental/emotional.

After Thinking on this for a while, I have come to the conclousion taht my greatest fear is related to the dark. No, not the Dark itself- what's in the dark. Whenever i go into an extremely dark room, like if i go to the kitchen during the night, I find myself seeing things hiding in shadows everwhere. It always feels as if There's something hostile, there with me.It's strange...

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
Well, I'm scared of being alone, being cheated on, 2012, the rapture and being lied to. These may sound like silly fears, but I get panic attacks over them and worry myself to the point of vomiting. I have very bad anxiety and trust issues.

This may be a little odd, but I'm afraid of slugs. When I was younger, I was running around barefoot and I suddenly stepped on one. I already had an aversion to slimy textures, but stepping on one and getting guts everywhere... yuck. If I didn't believe it was wrong, I'd be pouring salt on every one of the buggers I find, lol.

I

Ice_IZC

I'm afraid of not getting things accomplished and not living a balanced life.

I'm afraid of:

Lemurs, sadly.
Heights
Needles
Blood, in large amounts from me, and from others.
Death
Darkness (yet I sleep in total darkness..)
Spirits/Ghosts (The reason for this is because I've one in my room... comes out of my closet and I've caught it kneeling at my bed up close.. :cry: Scary...)

Linky

King of Twilight
I'm afraid of 4 things Bugs (only when there in my house) if there outside I don't mind bugs. In the house once I see one I kill it because once there in your house you never know where there gonna end up next once I saw a spider in my house but I decided to just let it go..and guess where it ended up next..somehow it got on my bed and when I was trying to get to sleep I put my head up to see this black thing crawling on my bed sheets and I freak out and jump off my bed getting something to kill it with.

Heights (kinda) I love heights but they just give me this weird feeling I have dreams alot that I'm on a high building feeling all safe then I somehow fall

Talking in front of alot of people, that just freaks me out I getta chokey feeling and I get all red:mad:

and bees I just freak out when I see a bee I'll turn the other way and run no matter which way I'm suposed to be going

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom