• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are the vegetables and fruits you like?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Vegetables:
Banana (sauteed, or as chips)
Mango (pickled)
Brinjal, Beetroot (curry)
Cucumber, carrot (raw)
Ladies' finger
Yam

Fruits:
Watah melon!
Banana (Rasthali, Nendran-as chips)
Mango (Banganapali, Imam pasand, Neelum, rumani)
Jack fruit
Chilli
Lime, Lemon
Grapes

Coconut

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
My favorite fruits are apples, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries. I like apples pretty much any way I can get them. Baked, raw, sauteed, etc. The berries I prefer to blend up frozen into a fruit sorbet.

My favorite vegetables are brussels sprouts, broccoli, dark leafy greens, and cabbage. Brussels sprouts and broccoli are especially good air-fried, dark leafy greens are perfect for salads, and cabbage is great sauteed in Asian-style dishes.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Fruits: I love pretty much everything I’ve tried! (Except bananas.) I’m also not huge on melons except for watermelon.

Vegetables: Any leafy greens (especially spinach,) broccoli, potatoes, carrots, and green beans are great, though I’m usually not a fan of any veggies cooked until they’re mushy.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
What breed did you try? Sometimes, the taste and aroma varies largely with breed.

Ya grew up on Popeye dintcha?! I sez it's great that ya like spinich !
Actually never seen it! But he has the right idea. White fish with sautéed spinach and mashed potatoes is delicious.

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Favorite fruits are mangos, kiwis, grapes, tomatoes, watermelon, blackberries, peaches, plums, avocados, and mandarin oranges. Pretty much all fruit is great haha. I usually just snack on them when I feel like it, but sometimes I’ll have canned peaches with dinner as a special treat. Also, did you know bananas are berries?

I really love cucumber sandwiches, and my other favorite vegetables are carrots, squash, corn on the cob, and, of course,

1597710973621.gif

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I'm not picky with food.

Here's how I view food.

Food is food | /r/memes | Know Your Meme

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hmm in terms of fruits
Chilli's
Plantain
Peppers
Avocado
Coconut
Jackfruit
Lemon
Lime

Veggies
Petit pois (small peas)
Asparagus
Raw carrot
Artichoke
Sweet potate
Spinach
Onions
Spring onion
Leek

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I love a whole bunch of fruits. Off the top of my head, I enjoy raspberries, cherries, strawberries, peaches, bananas, apples, grapes, pineapples, oranges and kiwi. I don't enjoy as many vegetables, but the ones I do are carrots, peas, corn and potatoes.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Banana (Rasthali, Nendran-as chips)

banana chips are very tasty

asperagus is probably my favourite fruit/vegetable

frozen blueberries are very tasty

i probably like most fruits and vegetables

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm a huge fan of apples and tomatoes are great too. I also like cucumbers and sugar snap peas.

D

Deleted member 90890

I pretty much prefer vegetable and fruit over meat. For vegetable, I have many favorites including broccoli, spinach, etc. My favorite has to be onions, though. They just go great with pretty much everything my mother makes.

For fruits, I'll have to say mangoes. Fuji apples and pineapples are also my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom