• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Things You're Excited for in Skyward Sword?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'm excited about... the music. Orchestrations, finally. And, even more than the gameplay, I'm excited about how it'll look. I'm not somebody who thinks graphics matter, but I'm excited about how the overall look will create the game's mood. I guess I'm excited to see something new. The Wind Waker blew me away because it was a whole new visual experience. It was new and exciting, and it made me truly feel the game in a brand new way. Sure, if it was regular realistic graphics I'd have enjoyed it, but it would have been something that I was already used to, so it wouldn't have had the same impact.

Now, it's happening again. This is something new. Somewhat. The style, like I've mentioned before, is very close to the Fire Emblem titles' style on the GCN and Wii. But with those, they only really appeared in cutscenes. Now I have the chance to experience an entire world and all its inhabitants in a style I've only been to see just a slight amount. I like TWW style, and I like realistic. Both are good, but now I've experienced them in those styles and while I would enjoy a Zelda game thoroughly with either style, I am just happy to know that a new and unique style is not too far away.

It's amazing how much an art style (not graphics, art style I'm talking about) can make an impact on your perception of a game's world and the experiences in it. :>

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'm just excited about everything!! I also want the game badly. I just hope the wait won't be in vain. I hope the items will be cool, and the boss fights too.

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

i am excited for 2 things...the sidequests and Wii Motion Plus (i hope it will be bundled with it cuz i never got it :( ) i was excited for it regardless just because, well zelda is zelda xP

Every single thing. As long as its packed with amazing Zelda content with a fresh feel I'm good! Oh, and Wii motion plus is gonna be so fuuun!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I am trying not to have my expectations too high but if I did...

The Graphics!
The Twilight Princess graphics were amazing but will Nintendo take it one step further? I cannot wait to see what the game looks like!

The Story!
I am on the edge of my seat trying to anticipate the storyline. The little clips I know of look great and I really want to see how the story turns out.

The Bosses!
I am awaiting the first boss battle. Hopefully it will be epic and leave me wondering what the rest of the bosses will be like. I can imagine so many different possible bosses!

The Gameplay!
I want to see how Nintendo have used Wii Motion Plus and I really want to try it out!

But, you know, I am trying to keep my excitement to a minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom