• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are the most annoying monsters in any Zelda game you’ve played?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Blue Wizzrobes from the first game. They’re powerful, teleport, and everywhere. They’re easier if you come from the side, but often they’re in tight spaces
Darknuts are a close second.

Most annoying? Stalmonsters in BotW come to mind. I'm minding my own business and they decide to third wheel on existence, and I have to stop what I'm doing to pay them attention and it's quite irritating.

Those magic-siphoning arms in the Wind Waker also bug me. They don't really do anything devastating but it's another case of an enemy that isn't like extremely threatening but just in the way and interrupt your progress because they're grabbing at you and you just gotta stop to take care of them. It gets to a point where I just ignore them but then I need to use the deku leaf and they ate my magic.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Hmm...the River Zora in TLoZ but there probably is a weapon to deal with it but it goes inside water quickly.
Exept I forgot my password to my last account so I can’t really do that
You can't do that either way, only staffs can move this thread to world of Zelda

TheTrueHero

The Skeleton of Judgement
K

I’m back boiis

Hmm...the River Zora in TLoZ but there probably is a weapon to deal with it but it goes inside water quickly.

You can't do that either way, only staffs can move this thread to world of Zelda

Oof
Nvm it’s gonna stay here then

Oh yea thanks for the tip @Echolight

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
there's the obvious wallmasters and floormasters, but I remember what really drove me up the wall were the keese in ocarina of time, ESPECIALLY if they had fire or ice elements, freaking hate those flying rats

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom