• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Fun Little Things You Do When You're Bored?

Well, it sometimes depends... Like, if I'm just plain bored, I'll most-likely just bother people. Either that, or talk to myself. Or combine the two--I am very good at holding engaging conversations with myself, that I can manage to annoy "my other self" with ease (if you've seen my conscience conversation, it's a bit like that). I don't always talk with my conscience, though. I will sometimes capture a personality of someone I know--I actually do it rather well--and just talk to them. I'm strange like that.

If I'm on the internet, I'll usually just alternate back and forth between the home page and my profile (this is the same with Facebook and here) until something exciting happens. Well, sometimes, I'll just close out of my browser and just look through random pictures saved on my flash drive, which may or may not inspire graphics. If they don't, the content of the pictures are usually enough to provide amusement.

Sleeping can be another thing I do. Just resting with my earbuds in... it's still kind of boring until I'm asleep enough to have interesting and random dreams. x3 On occasion, I may also doodle. But, that's somewhat a last resort because I rarely have a clue on what to doodle, so I typically end up drawing OC's that are just standing there, being all boring. Either that, or I'll draw me and Ganondorf... and they're not always romantic--I actually enjoy drawing pictures where I'm annoying him, because it would seem more-likely that that'd be what would happen and he would not like me at all. ;P

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
5. Get out a tape measure and ruler, and measure random things. Possibly practice converting between metric and imperial units.
YES!

But when you work all day every day (practically) I get bored but I'm always doing something. The biggest thing I can do is sing and dance as I get along in my day, because I don't have time to stop and watch tv or anything else un-productive.
I don't sing or dance well. And, in case you were wondering, my coworkers make fun of me. :P

M

Mak

Watch South Park, play iSketch or some random online game. Basically all my friends are on holiday, so I'm really bored atm.

I posted here already (I know), but does anyone besides me stay on ZD, and constantly click the refresh button to see if anyone posted something new when you're bored? :P

Last edited by a moderator:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I either go outside and play some sports, entertain myself with some of my precious instruments or sit at a table twirling my hair around my finger. I sometimes play video games too.

Tom

Crying myself to sleep, puking, dying, noticing patterns on my walls, staring at the sun... You know
1284782062523.jpg

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I probably work on a side project I have somewhere. For example I'm currently making a copy o the spirit tracks stradegy guide cover. I also stamp collect so when I have some downtime I put the stamps I got in my stamp collection book. I also draw/write/or read while listening to music when i'm bored.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Dance around to my music or go and ride my bike for a couple hours.

The latter is more fun cause I listen to music and ride and I'll get fast paced songs going so I can get faster.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
When I'm bored I walk about the house for no reason open the refrigerator a few times then sit back down. I'm sure plenty of people do that fridge thing haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom