• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are the best Zelda related stories and artworks you ever read?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
So, While crediting the original owners of these stories.... This thread is basically here to help zeldafans find their way to the gems of the zeldaworld.
fans out there are just as talented often as nintendo themselves, when it comes to fanart... or even stories...
we all probably found one or two in our lifetime. stories or art that are so amazing that they simply MUST be shared! that goes for stories, art, anything of sort that you feels others should know about.

as for me.... my alltime favorites are the zelda story written by https://www.youtube.com/user/xwhyxisxthatxtruex this one being creative and written using mood music and videos and picture clips that helps you live into the story. this is a story for everybody regardless of age!
the story basically revolves around the life of princess zelda, her hand being promised to marth in marriage, however, after somebody attempts to assasinate her, she ends up forced to get a bodyguard... somebody that will be there and protect her.... a kind man much unlike marth, Called Link... and the two end up falling in love. this sets afloat her life filled with tears, love, magic, forgiveness and passion she would had never expected!
the storys name is Zelda's Unspoken Affair!

then i also have a couple of favorites in the form of doujinshi, these I will not Link to however as they arent readable to everybody in all ages....

I do credit the original owners Usagi Paradise for translating The First Summer and to their original authors for doing an incredible job drawing and creating the stories! the reason why I wont link these are, these may contain some 18+ content.

my favorites being: The First Summer (Skyward sword setting, 18+)
a romantic story setting between zelink in skyward sword. A lifelong friendship changing as Link starts seeing zelda as more than just his childhood friend... and starts realising he has a crush on her! <3
zelda_thefirstsummer_1.gif
and Instinct (18+, the story takes place in twilight princess just as Link starts learning to cope with his newly found abilities to become a wolf.... and even in his human form, he seems to have issues coping with his newfound skills. The story is by LenBarbosa(art) and Lagenerala!(story)

2uf8r28.jpg

I can't find it right now, (If i track it down I'll edit this post) but I remember a skyward sword fan-prologue of sorts. It was an illustrated story of the death of link's father and zelda's mother. Ill try my best to track it down.

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
I can't find it right now, (If i track it down I'll edit this post) but I remember a skyward sword fan-prologue of sorts. It was an illustrated story of the death of link's father and zelda's mother. Ill try my best to track it down.

Oh! Im not quite sure if you read the overall story in itself..... or listened to it in a youtube video....
But if you simply only read the text, I think you would enjoy this one!
It is that very story with cutscenes and some cute animations! <3
thanks for sharing it! <3

Oh! Im not quite sure if you read the overall story in itself..... or listened to it in a youtube video....
But if you simply only read the text, I think you would enjoy this one!
It is that very story with cutscenes and some cute animations! <3
thanks for sharing it! <3

Thats the one! Thats the one i was thinking!

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Thats the one! Thats the one i was thinking!
Its quite good.... however like most of Faerisae's work.... she messes up your emotions real bad.... There is also another one you might like if you havent seen it yet! tho its shorter. :) -> still an emotional nightmare however. LOL

i love reading artwork
Completely understandable! I love rereading some of my favorite zelda fanfics <3

Its quite good.... however like most of Faerisae's work.... she messes up your emotions real bad.... There is also another one you might like if you havent seen it yet! tho its shorter. :) -> still an emotional nightmare however. LOL

Completely understandable! I love rereading some of my favorite zelda fanfics <3

Ive seen that one too! Its so good! This person knows how to write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom