• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are some Pokémon that you forgot existed?

Since Sword and Shield bring the total number of Pokémon to over 860, there are a lot of Pokémon in existence, and there are a lot of Pokémon that are extremely overlooked or forgotten about.

I would say that out of all of them, I completely forgot about Tynamo. I don't know why, I just completely forgot that it existed.

Tangela, Chinchou, Stantler, Relicanth, Manaphy, Sewaddle, Scatterbug, Clauncher, Komala and Drampa.
...and all of gen 8 except for the starters because I lost all hype after Dexit.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Tangela is such an odd Pokemon because I always forget it exists, which is odd considering its a Gen 1 pokemon.

I didn't really play much Pokemon games after Gen 3, so I will just say one of the Pokemon I was introduced to a while ago and keep forgetting exists. Dustox and Beautifly are two that I frequently do not consider, mostly because I think my memory always swaps them out for Butterfree because its the more popular butterfly pokemon.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
All of them

uh, there's definitely a lot. I'd say on average I don't really remember like a third to a half of them at any given moment, though I'll remember them if I see them in the games, lol. Going through the list of Pokemon and naming an example from each Gen, there's Cloyster (Gen 1), Aipom (Gen 2), Chimecho (Gen 3), Carnivine (Gen 4), Alomomola (Gen 5), Carbink (Gen 6) and Komala (Gen 7). Since Gen 8 has been so recent, for me it's more "I only don't know Pokemon I haven't encountered before" (like Stonjourner).

I routinely forget about Farfetchd.

Other than that, anything beyond XY is where things always get foggy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom