• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Some Bad Movies?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Highlander 2: The Quickening. Why it even get's televised I have no clue. It's supposed to be a sequel to Highlander, but it sucks. Grated the first movie wasn't that great either, but this one compared to the first movie makes the first seem amazing, lol.

Oh, did anyone mention Fa4stic? Didn't actually see it, but I heard it sucked.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I watched recently a movie called Star Leaf. It's a movie about aliens from another planet sending weed to earth or something. I can't explain it very well because it actually just makes no sense. It's truly one of the all time worst movies I've ever seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3973814/

Zorth

#Scoundrel
The Phantom Menace & Attack of the Clones make me cringe. Same with the last Airbender. A great deal because these films drop fecal matter on their origins.

But nothing beats Cool Cat Saves the Kids. oh. my. god. Just watching reviews of this movie makes me puke.

Watch Turkish trash films. There's lots of ridiculous rip offs, like a Turkish Spiderman movie where some dude is tied to a chair, has a long tube held to his face and a hamster put it into it, to die screaming in pain.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Transmorphers

I've also seen that movie, and knowing you've seen it too makes me say this: I'm sorry that happened to you.

Kingsman. I didn't like it too much, mostly cause it was too predictable, and I like being surprised.
Battle: Los Angles. Idk, just didn't work for me.
X-Men movies. Hate them. Every single one. They ruined my favorite comic book.

Dan

I like the amount of posters cool cat has of himself affirming that he is cool, not to mention it looks like they were produced using MS Word 2000's word art tool.
Overall this movie is a good alternative to murdering your child.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'd say what the worst movie I've ever seen is, but then I'm afraid somebody will go out and waste some of their life watching it "Just to see if it's really as bad as he says it is"

Jason Goes to Hell...I warned you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom