• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are One of the Most Random Names You Gave Link in the Games?

just a thread to have fun with, you can also add what you named Epona in TP if you want to

in OOT i named him Ziggy and Dr Mario out of boredum

in TP i named Link Error and i named Epona Nimbus

When I was like 6 and got minish cap (still can't find it aaarrgh!:mad:) for my birthday, I called link PD after the local newspaper :)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I called Link Eddie in Phantom Hourglass. :xd: Don't ask me why but I wanted a boys name and for some reason I liked that name then.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
One time I named him a completely random code of letters, don't ask me what it was, it was random. In TP one time I name Link Epona and Epona Link.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
One time I named him a completely random code of letters, don't ask me what it was, it was random. In TP one time I name Link Epona and Epona Link.

Heheh. That reminds me of the time my friend named Link "Zelda" and Epona "Link" just to be silly when he went to replay Twilight Princess. Little did he know that that would lead to Ilia saying, "Oh, hi, Zelda. I washed Link for you." o_O:lol: (What's funnier is that it was totally unintentional.)

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
I've never really given Link or Epona a weird name, my friend gave Epona a weird name but I can't say it on the boards haha

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
My brother likes to name Link Numbnutz, but I usually just use my name so I know which file is mine, and leave the horse named Epona. :)

Deku man

Just another nobody......
For some reason I can't remember, I'm pretty sure I used to name Link Ness XD. The best part was I haven't even heard of Earthbound, just knew the name. XD

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I named Link Epona and visa-versa. "Oh, hi Epona. I washed Link for you!" I named Link Zeus on my first game of TP, and Epona was Hera. Another time I did random letters. I usually keep the names original though.

I named my first materquest link OMG and my first Majora's Mask link DryRun. And of course I have named Link Ganon before, but I feel like that is not original or weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom