• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Instructor: Do the 15 count!

Class: ???

Instructor: Didn't I tech you all that last week?

Class: No, sir.

Instructor: Well ya'll were sleeping then because I know I did. You all need to take responsibility. Now we are gonna do it, and if you mess up, you will be doing push ups.

Yes, this happened...and I am very annoyed about it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
What annoys me is the fact I got nothing to be annoyed about and can't really post a reply :P
Nah just kiding. I'm getting annoyed by dates changed for appointments without them checking properly if they made me aware of the changes. Of course I have to call and ask what the actual date is......

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Annoying habit of biting only my left index finger til it's a ragged ruin, then it kills like hell and spurt blood everywhere...... WHY CAN I NOT BREAK THIS DAMNED HABIT.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My partner in our group project lost all of our presentation (which is DUE tomorrow) and he has burdened me with redoing all of it. He won't help because he has other work he has to do. I HAVE OTHER WORK I NEED TO DO TOO! I am actually getting ridiculously mad that he's not helping even though it is kinda his fault that the project was lost in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom