• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
The cable guy was supposed to come out to our house today and increase the internet speed however they forgot to put in a new phone number or some **** so they were unable to do what they had to. Then, they called and said they would be back within "30 business days" :/

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
My internet went down. It usually does in the summer, but not in autumn. First time in months. And it took an hour to get it working again. Simply unplugging and plugging back in my modem and router didn't work, I had to let them stay unplugged for 15 minutes before plugging them back. I hate this. Ahh.... as annoying as it is, it still doesn't do it nearly as much as it did when I had leased equipment from my ISP. my router and modem are ones I bought myself so they're much better. But it still happens sometimes. What's more annoying than no internet is getting it to work again.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
DHL and their extortionate hidden fees.

Order from store:
Items: $57
Shipping: $48
----------------
Total: $105
----------------

Now, I'm used to a 25% VAT charge (for items and shipping) plus a customs fee to go with most of my orders. The fee is usually somewhere between $15-$20 depending on which delivery service is charging it. Which is high enough IMO, since it's basically them charging money for the "service" of charging me money. But DHL's bill that came in the mail today just had me seeing red...

VAT: $28 - exactly what I expected
DHL's total fee: $52
----------------
Total: $80
----------------

Seriously, they are charging me almost the same amount in fees as I paid the store for the actual merchandise... HOW on earth is that even legal!?

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
This damn cold/flu/bronchitis I got! But I think it's finally starting to go away. Got stronger meds from the doc yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom