• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
not a single person at my work will cover a shift for me on Saturday so I can spend time with my best friend, who is dying, and this Saturday is the only day I'll be able to spend a lot of time with her before she goes away to university, which is incidentally extremely far from where I'm going to university. not one person will get back to me to take my last shift like seriously it's more money for them i don't know why no one will take it I just want to see her before we go our seperate ways

I don't even know when or if I'll be able to see her again I hate this
sorry
I just moved into my dorm and I don't have any friends so venting on here has to do for now

Dan

not a single person at my work will cover a shift for me on Saturday so I can spend time with my best friend, who is dying, and this Saturday is the only day I'll be able to spend a lot of time with her before she goes away to university, which is incidentally extremely far from where I'm going to university. not one person will get back to me to take my last shift like seriously it's more money for them i don't know why no one will take it I just want to see her before we go our seperate ways

I don't even know when or if I'll be able to see her again I hate this
sorry
I just moved into my dorm and I don't have any friends so venting on here has to do for now
Sorry to hear that Hollie - lou, perhaps your colleagues are rather desensitised to other people's situations, or too deep in the mutual struggle.
At least you can still talk to her plenty through the power of the Internet, not the same as being side by side I know.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Having a post I made on ZD about my mother's rape, subsequent PTSD, my sisters terminal illness that has hurt me and made me cry countless times, my brother's tourettes and severe hyperactivity that caused him to spend several months in a mental institution, and my own severe clinical depression... be quoted mockingly on disqus by someone pretending to be me.

Seriously? Are these things funny to you? Is my mother's rape, my sisters illness, my brothers mental issues and my depression actually ****ing funny? God that's so disgusting. Whoever did this should be ashamed themselves. Especially since I know that one of the people who did this (considering the post mocking me and mezlo had their name all over it) is always taking the moral highground.

Yeah, I'm mad. Having serious issues be mocked publicly. Jesus Christ.

EDIT: oh, just to add, the post also included mentions of my brother being molested for several months. Another very funny issue. Haha.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Having a post I made on ZD about my mother's rape, subsequent PTSD, my sisters terminal illness that has hurt me and made me cry countless times, my brother's tourettes and severe hyperactivity that caused him to spend several months in a mental institution, and my own severe clinical depression... be quoted mockingly on disqus by someone pretending to be me.

Seriously? Are these things funny to you? Is my mother's rape, my sisters illness, my brothers mental issues and my depression actually ****ing funny? God that's so disgusting. Whoever did this should be ashamed themselves. Especially since I know that one of the people who did this (considering the post mocking me and mezlo had their name all over it) is always taking the moral highground.

EDIT: oh, just to add, the post also included mentions of my brother being molested for several months. Another very funny issue. Haha.
What the hell???? So someone is making fun of what happened in your life?? People are so sick!

My headaches annoy me. Assembly line work is fine but boy it gives you headaches watching the pots and cans passing by at a certain speed all the time.

Public transport just really didn't like me today. My bus never turned up this morning, so I had to eventually walk to college. Only problem is, I hardly know my way around the city and college is miles away. Of course I ended up getting lost. >_< I eventually got there really late over an hour later, but had missed my first class which is really annoying. Then later on, I found out I had another class that was cut short, meaning that it was too early to then catch a bus back. I had to walk again...ugh. :(

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Actually a lot of things. The fact that the truck with the green beans came around 1 am and we had to wait for a long time till we could continue.
People who talk so loud in my car they think I'm deaf.
I wonder if people actually have a life or if they spend their whole time being mad at others and keep on finding ways to piss them off. I see it happen at work, on the internet, in the family. Be constructive and not destructive for once.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It pissed down with rain today. I did not expect it to and I had to walk in it. By the time it stopped I looked like I had taken a bath in my clothes. I then had to dry my shirt using the hand drier in the KFC toilets.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started

I may be late, but iirc, the ZD rules state that if a member commits an act breaking a ZD rule anywhere (ZD or elsewhere), they're subject to consequences. I suggest you hit them with the book.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Welcome to my world Azure. I hate that damn annoying coughing part. Especially that sneaky dry cough.

I'm a bit annoyed with my sister a bit. She really should clean her kitchen. The food will walk into her living room by itself if she doesn't clean up.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Myself. When I joined this community, I wanted to just stick to the video game-related talk. But I always do this. I always wander into the general discussion boards and start getting into it with people. I have a problem where I just can't not say something when someone says something stupid.

I didn't join this community to argue with people about gender politics or anything else. That wasn't my purpose for joining, so I'm done with it. I'm sticking to what I came here to do originally.

I like this place too much, and I like the members too much, to turn this into some place where I just argue and make (online) enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom