• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
When the local bone and joint clinic calls me for the THIRD FLIPPING TIME asking to verify my husband's insurance.

676.gif

The second time I called in they had it down and I just repeated what they already had.... why do I need to verify a third time?
We've also been sitting on this appointment for roughly a month. It's supposed to be tomorrow. I got a call today that their doctor was doing something else so we're getting pushed back another week and a half. This is atrocious service. If they are anything but spectacular in the coming week and a half, then they won't be getting anything else from me.

Speaking of, anyone with any good ideas that I can use to get back at terrible hospital service? I could leave a nasty review but I don't think that will amount to much. I really want to stick it to them.

An idea
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWt3gKBgJk

Dan

When the local bone and joint clinic calls me for the THIRD FLIPPING TIME asking to verify my husband's insurance.

676.gif

The second time I called in they had it down and I just repeated what they already had.... why do I need to verify a third time?
We've also been sitting on this appointment for roughly a month. It's supposed to be tomorrow. I got a call today that their doctor was doing something else so we're getting pushed back another week and a half. This is atrocious service. If they are anything but spectacular in the coming week and a half, then they won't be getting anything else from me.

Speaking of, anyone with any good ideas that I can use to get back at terrible hospital service? I could leave a nasty review but I don't think that will amount to much. I really want to stick it to them.

Send them a ZD shout box log, that will teach them.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
[9:37:20 PM] Daniel Peterson: does aesthetic really matter?
[9:37:39 PM] Eric the Red: yes
[9:37:41 PM] Daniel Peterson: it doesn't affect functionality
[9:37:47 PM] Eric the Red: If a program looks ugly to me I wont use it
[9:38:02 PM] Eric the Red: that and there's way too much white space
[9:38:12 PM] Eric the Red: I prefer the simple style of this version
[9:38:28 PM] Daniel Peterson: that's a bad way to rate programs, just based on looks....
[9:38:54 PM] Eric the Red: I use it on my tablet
[9:38:57 PM] Eric the Red: Its not any better
[9:39:09 PM] Eric the Red: certainly not worth makiing it look like a phone
[9:39:27 PM] Daniel Peterson: I have 7.26 and it doest look like a phone
[9:39:39 PM] Eric the Red: the speech bubbles
[9:40:07 PM] Daniel Peterson: dude? seriously? that's what its all about?
[9:40:22 PM] Daniel Peterson: the ****ING speech bubbles?
[9:40:28 PM] Eric the Red: I dont like hoiw they look and they take up too much space
[9:41:06 PM] Daniel Peterson: http://prntscr.com/841j8e
[9:41:17 PM] Daniel Peterson: doesn't take up that much space
[9:41:31 PM] Eric the Red: names on top vs on the side
[9:41:34 PM] Daniel Peterson: what is it taking space from>
[9:42:25 PM] Eric the Red: I have an increased text input box on this and i fit way more meaasges on the screen which I happen to like
[9:42:43 PM] Daniel Peterson: whatever....
[9:44:33 PM] Daniel Peterson: too lazy to scroll up I guess

Yes thank you for insulting me for not liking the new Skype updates you utter cock.

Salem

SICK
Being interrupted AND being misinterpreted and worse, I got somehow convinced by that interpretation that THAT was what I mean to say, yeah I'm stupid like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom