• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Found out I was at the same place as Moffat this weekend (LFCC, he was not a guest, but was attending it by himself), so now I'm so annoyed I didn't get to meet him.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
The fact there is no proper proof for synthetic division. Obviously it uses the remainder theorem but why does that work? Also for non-linear terms I looked at how it works and there is no proof. Again frustrating.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Stupid logic. I work 10 hours a day. So if I tell someone who is 6 hours behind me that I have to leave around midnight their time and will be home around 12.30 pm their time and go to bed around 3.30 pm their time....WHY THE HELL DO THEY KEEP ON PMMING ME AT THE EXACT TIMES I'M ASLEEP OR AT WORK?????????

Same with the electricity company. They call me and I tell them I got an appointment and if they can call me back around 6pm and that I'm NOT available during daytime because of my work. And guess what??? They don't call me back the same night around 6 pm as planned. Nope ...THEY CALL ME AT 9 AM THE NEXT DAY!!! HELLO GUYS...DEAF?! WORK ...YOU *****ES..WORK!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Picked up my Lootcrate today and while there were some cool stuff in it, I'm kinda annoyed that they only supplied one wristband/sweatband, those things should come in pairs, especially when they're Zelda-themed!

Salem

SICK
That awkward moment when you take a sick leave but when you get to the doctor, you feel much better.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
When the local bone and joint clinic calls me for the THIRD FLIPPING TIME asking to verify my husband's insurance.

676.gif

The second time I called in they had it down and I just repeated what they already had.... why do I need to verify a third time?
We've also been sitting on this appointment for roughly a month. It's supposed to be tomorrow. I got a call today that their doctor was doing something else so we're getting pushed back another week and a half. This is atrocious service. If they are anything but spectacular in the coming week and a half, then they won't be getting anything else from me.

Speaking of, anyone with any good ideas that I can use to get back at terrible hospital service? I could leave a nasty review but I don't think that will amount to much. I really want to stick it to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom