• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I was racing MK8 online with my sister and my wiimote batteries died. I wasn't thinking and I stupidly thought to use the gamepad so we wouldn't disconnect because my sister liked the group we were racing with. Not only did I go from 3rd to 12th place (by quite a bit, mind you) by the time I reconnected, it went from using tilt controls to analog controls and ****ed me up immensely. The thing that is bothering me the most, though, is the fact that it ruined my glorious stat of using tilt controls 100% of the time. I'm gonna go cry now.

There is a member who I would very much love to ban on this one forum for which I work, and I cannot do that as if I do, that would antagonise the vast majourity of the forum.

I was thinking earlier today that I should wrap some tape around the end of the WiiU gamepad's stylus because it's starting to get loose. And then I ended up not doing so because my sister and I were playing meeeriokurt and hyruke warios instead and I got distracted. Well, turns out I BLAZIKENing lost the stylus while playing hyruke warios and now I can't find it. umu It's probably in the sectional somewhere but I don't want to dig for it right now because I'm barefoot--there's a spider, like, right there (I don't kill spiders because I'm a nice koopa and I like spiders) but the spider doesn't know I'm intentionally sparing him so he'll probably bite my feet. :shearmusar:
--It's a big spider, ok?

It was the original stylus too. For now, I just stuck some 3DS XL stylus in there because when I asked my mom two years ago to get me spare 3DS styluses just in case (which is funny because my 3DS is going on 4 years old and still has its original), she ordered XL styluses that won't BLAZIKENing fit my system.

Woe is me.
UMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom