• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Of course, the weather decided to stay cold for as long as possible and once May started it suddenly got really hot. A few weeks ago I was still wearing my winter coat to places and now here I am sitting in front of a fan. I know I should be glad that it's finally warmer, but I've gotten so used to the cold weather now apparently that I can't even take this not-even-summer weather.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I saw someone litter on my way to school today. Like, I actually witnessed someone in the act of littering. It was so surreal. He was just standing on the corner, sipping a soda or something, and then he just dropped the cup on the grass in front him him. Like, he literally just let it drop to the ground. Like it was nothing. What the ****. What could possibly be the cognitive process behind such an action. Like, I know littering is common and that's stupid as hell, but like, it never really sunk in how stupid it actually is until I actually saw someone doing it. I am like half disgusted, half astounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom