• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Now I did. I never took anything because my doctor thought it was useless anyway. But this year it's been horrible. I'm having this cold for three weeks straight without a break. I have some meds now but they aren't working at all.

I used to work at a pharmacy, and I'm really against taking meds, but sometimes you just have to. What are you taking, if you don't mind me asking?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I used to work at a pharmacy, and I'm really against taking meds, but sometimes you just have to. What are you taking, if you don't mind me asking?
One is a nose spray and the other are tablets. I walk a huge lot and walking on the beach might have been the perpetrator in my case. I'm dutch so I don't know ig the names would ring a bell to you ;)

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Oh I see! Well the scientific names should be the same no matter what. Like mometasone is one common nose spray here. Tablets like diphenhydramine are common allergy tablets. :)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Any questions before the Economics final? Well too bad, the teacher doesn't know it either.

Very annoyed that a teacher will just say "I don't know the answer to that but here's a test on it!"

i'm annoyed at the site being broken af today
63ba0521eb.png

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
On top of my shared annoyance with everyone else about connecting to ZD, I'm particularly irked at PayPal. I just purchased a RAM upgrade for my computer. It shipped just fine and should be here Friday. While going through the checkout, PayPal explicitly said that it'll use my PayPal Credit account for the purchase. I had sufficient funds in that account and I submitted the order. Then, I check on PayPal today to schedule my next week's payment to PayPal Credit and I see, surprise, that while that purchase is in my transactions, my credit balance was unchanged. I look at the order details on PayPal, and it says that it directly withdrew from my Bank Account, which DID NOT have sufficient funds. That transaction is still pending on my bank. I don't get more money in it until Friday, if it passes tomorrow, the bank should cover the difference and charge me a $25 fee. But still, damn I'm mad. I received absolutely no notice that it was going to not stick with my PayPal Credit. I did not receive any email stating it reverted to my bank account instead. The order clearly stated it was using PayPal Credit. And now I'm just furious.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
This effing cold that's going on at work, and whoever it was who decided to go to work while being ill :( Now I won't get to go to game night this week because someone couldn't stay home :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom