• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Posting this here too

I went to Gamestop today, like an hour and a half early just to make sure I was first in line to pre-order all 6 amiibo and the splatoon pack. Things seemed fine at first, site was down and employee was calling around to try and see what was going on. Employee gets a call from his district manager and is told to create a pre-order for the 6 different amiibo under a different game(ended up as 2 copies of Batman Arkham Knight) and the price it would be for the bundle. paid for it, but I forgot to do the splatoon pack. went back, he took my name and number and said he would call when it came back up and I could come pay for the splatoon pack. well he called and it turns out I'm not getting the 6 I paid for but only Ness and Pacman. And he handed the money for them back without an option of refusing the refund and complaining more about it to a higher level. I can't really complain about the splatoon pack. Oh well

So I called customer service and explained the problem. They kept saying there was nothing that could be done(which is whatever, I'm sure there isn't but they don't get the point) and then tell me I can find the rest of the amiibo I didn't get at the store online. I go to gamestop's page and none of them are there. After this I just hang up and call again. Wait another hour to be talked to, Immediately ask for a supervisor, Supervisor apologizes and takes my info and is sending this to the corporate level. All this just for some toys. I'm almost ready to quit the hunt. It sucks

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I left my keys at home this morning, I got so bored with writing this paper that I just bunked it off, I can't continue my "Arrow" marathon this avo, and I've spent yet another day alternating between crushing depression and snapping at everyone I talk to.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Better than the person who called me across campus to reboot a printer (long story).
A friend of mine was having troubles with Skype so I told her she should remove system 32 on her laptop. Her reply? "Yeah I might look into that and do that. That could be the problem indeed." I told her in time not to do that XD

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Not knowing what I want to do

I fill my endless hourse with video games. I can't seem to find a job no matter how hard i try the few hundred i've applied for have rejected me in the last 2 years (since leaving college) i've had exactly 2 Interviews one went well and i thought i had the job til i had no reply by the deadline they set and the other i was so green around the gills i failed it miserably

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm annoyed with my lack of self-confidence lately. For instance, today I failed a lot of Ocarina of Time glitches in a speedrun, so I automatically think I suck at the game (even though I've played it many times). Oh well, that's what you get for being rusty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom