• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
City music, I don't care about your pimped out cars and babies and girls that sing about their big butts, bloody pop stations.
blinkin eck dan, u dont like avin a romp wiv tha cit lasses? you should bloomin come up ere nd ave a romp wiv me and some other lads at tha pub

Reactions: Dan

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
City music, I don't care about your pimped out cars and babies and girls that sing about their big butts, bloody pop stations.
Was it this car?
010-1.jpg

Reactions: Dan

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Greggs wasn't open today. A god-like injustice. I had to walk a good 5 minutes to go the other Greggs, absolutely livid.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The fact that a certain person seems so interested in singling me out in my group of friends for tormenting purposes.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
The fact that a certain person seems so interested in singling me out in my group of friends for tormenting purposes.
I hope you're not referring to me, because I only mean to joke. I mean some things do annoy me :P but overall I don't mean to hurt you.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Finding out the name of Zelda U only to realize later that I'd been pranked. Granted, it is (or was, depending) April Fools' Day, but some things should not be used as pranks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom