• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Getting up. I'm too tired for this ****. **** work, I wanna spend a large portion of the day asleep. Also noisy neighbours waking me up at seven o clock. Put some ****ing carpet down like everyone else down our street so we don't have to hear your stomping from room to room. Wish I didn't need the money or I'd call in sick today. I really cba.

The fact that my mom's computer monitor has officially broke on me this morning, so now I can't use her computer anymore. I'm using mine, but it's horribly slow.

Guess now's a good time to take a vacation. This year's just beating me up hard now. -__-

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I burnt my toaster strudel. That was pretty annoying.... but I ate it anyways. There are starving people in this world and wasting food would just be inconsiderate.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That stupid blister on my tongue. For some odd reasons I get these a lot when I eat something. Maybe I should eat soup or use a straw to suck my food into. I swear I'm even allergic to air geesh

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
That stupid blister on my tongue. For some odd reasons I get these a lot when I eat something. Maybe I should eat soup or use a straw to suck my food into. I swear I'm even allergic to air geesh

I get these a lot because I have irritable bowel syndrome and for some reason they're linked. It could be you need less gluten or something? But wash your mouth out with salt water it really helps :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Delivery guy! Knock on the door, I get up, doesn't exactly take long, and when I open the door he's about to drive off and there's one of those "Sorry we missed you" notes with barely anything scribbled on popped through my letterbox. I appreciate that he probably wants to get home quickly but come on, at least do your job and wait for me to answer! I even waved at him in the van and he just drove off... Bit annoying since I had paid for faster delivery for the parcel, so that's a few quid wasted. :( Quite important parcel too!

Reactions: Dan

Dan

The wind, it's really dark and the wind outside is howling. I've never felt this scared before.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Doing an unpaid 8 hour shift because you're friend has an injured arm and can't lift but you're too nice to say no.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Country music. I don't care about trucks and babies and country girls with big asses. Bloody Canadian radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom