• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Managed to leave for work without my lunch (for some reason I left it on the kitchen table believing to have put it in my bag), thankfully had a chocolate bar in my bag so I didn't go completely hungry, but man that annoyed me.

I have to eat a cold, expensive lunchable, because the microwave in the break room is broken. It's not a bad lunch, but I'd much rather have a medium-sized, warm meal-esque thing. Plus, I have a large appetite, and this isn't gonna fill me up. Ah well, whatever.

The open WiFi signal I've been using is no longer working, so I thought I'd watch some TV instead. A new show called CSI: Cyber is on, and I've been really dying to check it out. Lo and behold, however, my fothermucking digital converter box keeps crapping out and fails to keep a good signal going. I've only got like ten channels, and this show is like one of the only interesting things that comes on Saturday nights This totally sucks whale ass rn . Argh. Tch. Guess I'll just have to wait for SNL.

I had to deal with a load of idiots today—customers at work and derpheads on the bus ride home. It's like they all started pouring out of the woodwork ever since it started warming up outside. It took all the willpower I had not to riot stamp every single duncewipe in my path. As time rolls on, I feel as though my hatred for people will increase tenfold. I need help. I'm not even kidding rn.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
No interest in getting a PS4, especially since it isn't backwards compatible and I'm not interested in any of the PS4 games, just the PS3 games I have.
Yeah I agree. I was actually thinking of getting a PS4 the other day since I have money to spend now and I was looking through the library and there was nothing I really would actually play through to complete.

I'll probably pick one up when Fallout 4 comes out.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My sister said she would come over today and I want to go for a walk. But my sister isn't here yet. I hate this. Now I have to wait because if I leave she could be coming over but this idiot never takes her phone because she hates phones.....

To many Vulpix-es in Pokefarm Shelter. Not enough Riolu's which I use as bargaining chips.

And though I trust him,I really hope 27 doesn't screw up a certain something.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact that my friend ALWAYS use the same trick; she gets online to tell me she is going to be offline because of dinner. Then she returns to tell me she is going to walk with her mom and is off. DON'T GET ONLINE TO TELL ME YOU'RE OFFLINE! That makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom