• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
5afbeee802.jpg

Salem

SICK
I do miss buying a game, sticking it in and just playing it. Now you have to install, patch, update etc. It takes like a half hour just to start a new game. And then the updates etc later on. Granted, it's nice to be able to fix bugs unlike before but still.
Actually, like you said, fixing bugs, adding futures is a good thing, but sometimes I just wanna play a game, I don't always have a good internet connections, so it takes longer than it needs.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
  1. Not allowed an opinion without being personally targeted
  2. Noisy neighbours
  3. Oversensitive toddlers in adult bodies
  4. Being told off for not letting myself be personally targeted without a fight
  5. Idiots in general

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The ****ing people next door.

I know it's a nightclub, but really, do you guys have to be outside drinking and shouting until 3AM every night? I'd like to sleep. ugh.

I woke up, checked ZD for a bit, and got ready for work. And just when I was getting ready to head out for the bus stop—which comes at 11:40am—I realized that I didn't have bus fare. So I went into a brief panic state and rushed out the door to try and get to the 7-11 down the street to get some change. I only had five minutes to do so, and with all the snow, and having to cross a busy highway, etc., I expected the worst from the get-go. What's more is half-way there, I noticed I wasn't even wearing my work shirt. And then when I finally made it to the store, lo and behold, there's a line in wait. Looking out the store entrance, I see the bus fly by.

So naturally, I missed the bus. This tends to happen whenever I have the day(s) before off and have basically gotten 'too comfortable' at home. I've cut it close before, but rarely have I just missed the bus altogether, though. I've really gotta get it together.

As of this post, I have somewhere around 20 minutes to wait until the next bus arrives (12:42pm).I'm supposed to be at work at 1:00pm, and the bus ride takes 15 minutes if things go as planned (i.e., the bus gets here on time, etc.). I just hope I'm not too late.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Rude, clueless and unhelpful people at the electronics store. No blu-ray player purchased today thanks to the poor service. Will hit another store some later day and hopefully get the service I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom