• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I waited to get my hair cut til Saturday so that it wouldn't be too long for JROTC. Three days later and now its already too long again...Im gonna have to try to shave it myself now which never looks good.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I waited to get my hair cut til Saturday so that it wouldn't be too long for JROTC. Three days later and now its already too long again...Im gonna have to try to shave it myself now which never looks good.

Think that's bad? Look up on google "AR-670-1"

My mom's computer seems to be getting much worse over the past month due to the viruses. If my brother doesn't get around to fixing it anytime soon, I'm gonna give up and live with it. He only cares about Skyrim. -___-

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well Nintendo had a whole **** ton of awesome games on Club Nintendo but I can't get any because I can't earn any more coins. fml

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I walk to the cemetary to attend the funeral of my best friend some stupid pigeon dare to drop his or hers (you never can tell with pigeons flying around) content ON TOP OF MY HEAD!!!! I wish I had a slingshot. I would have dropped something on top of their head too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom