• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

The fact my day was utter hell. Had a troll on YT calling me a pedophile all because I like the kid Links more (and it's not in an affectionate way), had the power go out on me earlier, and Violet decided to not be active here anymore (she's the person that comforts me whenever I'm feeling down).

I feel like crying right now.....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My friend who keeps on doing the same damn thing all the freaking time. We talk and suddenly she is quiet for one hour and a half. She returns to give me the same poor excuses again and again. And all of a sudden *sigh again* she said oh I need to go to bed now because I have to get up early bye bye. This pissed me off so madly and she knows I HATE HATE HATE that!!! If you need to go to bed early dammit just tell me right from the start!!! Keep the time zone on mind you ****! This idiot with no brains keeps on doing it so I decided this was the last time and I kicked her off.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
My extremely conservative uncle is pissing me off on facebook. He keeps posting stuff that bugs me, such as extremely racist jokes and comments, hating on gays, very rudely hating on liberals, and hating on just about anyone that either supports a sports team he doesn't like or disagrees with his views. I personally am neither conservative nor liberal, but it still bugs me how rude he is. Problem is, i can't say anything. When my brother tried saying something to him on facebook, it started this big argument where my uncle kept insulting my brother and stuff, and my parents worried it would ruin the family or something. So i just have to sit back and watch him be a jerk. Pisses me off.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The fact my day was utter hell. Had a troll on YT calling me a pedophile all because I like the kid Links more (and it's not in an affectionate way), had the power go out on me earlier, and Violet decided to not be active here anymore (she's the person that comforts me whenever I'm feeling down).

I feel like crying right now.....

You just need to ignore the trolls. There's a reason we call them trolls, they just say whatever they can to annoy and/or upset us.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The migraines and headaches that pop up every month or two. Depending on which i get i can have a migraine for a month (two is the record) or have a short vicious headache that can quite literally knock me on my ass for its duration. Currently waiting to see what my newest one develops into at the moment it has the hallmarks of a two week long migraine.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
And yet I'm getting another idiot calling me a pedophile just now. I sure wish there was an option to block trolls from replying to you. They removed it years ago, though. -__-

Sadly google messed up youtube seriously with google+ integration, so trolling has only gotten easier and easier. Seems the only option, if it's a comment on your own video is to turn off comments completely, but then you'd get nothing, so...

Sadly google messed up youtube seriously with google+ integration, so trolling has only gotten easier and easier. Seems the only option, if it's a comment on your own video is to turn off comments completely, but then you'd get nothing, so...

And that's one of the reasons why Google+ is one of the worst things to happen on YouTube. Guess the only other option left is to delete my account. I'm kinda getting fed up with the place anyway.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I bought a corn muffin before class today and it APPEARED to have mold on it. Now, that is extremely unusual for my school, so I wasn't sure. It looked like it had green residue on it, but that's all I had to go on. To be safe, I got rid of it. $2.25 wasted. Ugh.

And then after class I came here to the cafeteria and the first computer I logged into was running slow as hell. It took about 10 minutes for it to actually start up, and even after that none of the internet browsers were loading. So I just moved to a different one. What a waste of time. Ugggh. I hate wasting things.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Thinkgeek finally got the Bag of Holding - Convention Edition back in stock, and together with the shipping it's just a couple of $ over the customs limit in my country, meaning if I purchase it, it'll be a couple of dozen $ more expencive :( Here's to hoping the exchange rate change or they put it on sale...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And yet I'm getting another idiot calling me a pedophile just now. I sure wish there was an option to block trolls from replying to you. They removed it years ago, though. -__-
Unfortunately Youtube has become a place where people are so ridiculous it's not even fun anymore. Most of the times I just watch vids and don't even reply. Google+ is not my thing. I hardly use it anyway. Don't let these stupid jerks get to you. If you like kid Link then it's your choice. It's only a freaking character and not a real person so to call someone a pedophile is just stupid and low. I bet they like to watch these skimpy dressed anime schoolgirls but they won't tell you that of course.

Unfortunately Youtube has become a place where people are so ridiculous it's not even fun anymore. Most of the times I just watch vids and don't even reply. Google+ is not my thing. I hardly use it anyway. Don't let these stupid jerks get to you. If you like kid Link then it's your choice. It's only a freaking character and not a real person so to call someone a pedophile is just stupid and low. I bet they like to watch these skimpy dressed anime schoolgirls but they won't tell you that of course.

It doesn't matter now because I decided to delete my account a few hours ago. Like I said earlier, I'm pretty much done going there because I want to move on with my life. And with the stupid changes Google made just makes it more intolerable to me.

Exactly! If people have a problem with me liking kid characters in general, at least I don't look at disgusting pictures of them online or anything. I'm just a normal person who geeks out over a character I love. Besides, I find pictures of kid characters doing nasty stuff wrong. I may not be a child person, but I still find it extremely wrong because children shouldn't be doing those things. Of course, I don't visit those type of sites anyway. I just know they exist out there.

Since you put it that way, I guess I'm still a fan of Young Link & Toon Link then. I hate to stop being a fan of them altogether. I love them too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom