• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'm going to be late for school and end up getting in trouble because my dad didn't switch over the ****ing washer and dryer and now I don't have any ****ing clothing.

I swear, why is it that people these days are such ********** nowadays? I got some idiot on YT telling me that I'm creepy for liking the younger versions of Link. How is this creepy? I'm not even a damn shota. I just like them because I find them to be a lot more interesting than the more popular adult Links. Seriously, why can't people let me have fun instead of being idiots about it? -___-

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Second semester in a row where i find myself in the library waiting for my books. thanks #bookstore
#waiting
#solong

I've been checking in on an app at a nearby pizza place on a daily basis and the owner's son kept telling me "We're doing interviews next week, we're doing them in a while, it's unsure when but in the near future". Today[just now in fact] he informs me that they did interviews last week and they were only really looking to hire one person.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
These two guys stopped in the middle of the stairs to talk earlier, almost completely blocking it off. Wtf. Why would you do that. Who stops to have a conversation in the middle of a busy stairwell. Wtf is wrong with you.
srsly these people love to do this mess. it's insane.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I want to buy Ocarina of Time 3d, but I would need to buy it online, but I can't because I don't really like buying things online. And it's expensive, 46 euros :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to buy Ocarina of Time 3d, but I would need to buy it online, but I can't because I don't really like buying things online. And it's expensive, 46 euros :(
Euros huh, well could you get it from the Nintendo eShop? if so maybe i could get u like a $40 eshop card except in euro-currency

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Get a brand new universal laptop charger! But only if your computer was made in the past year! And if you want to check the website, we'll be sure to say that it is compatible with your computer, but only with a tip that is not in the box!

Screw you, Insignia...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom