• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Well this happened last night, but I forgot to make a post on it because I was too busy being irritated lol:

So I go downstairs to get to our car, so that we can drive to the post office that closes at 7PM. It's currently 6:45PM, and this is the only time I've got available to ship merchandise 'cause I just finished work. This isn't a problem anyway because it's a 10 minute drive, whereas walking would take 30 minutes, and I'd be carrying a buncha boxes which is dumb in Floridian heat. ANYWAY. So I go downstairs, and someone has parked their car right in the middle of the parking lot, BLOCKING my way to back my car out. What's worse is there's literally 20+ parking spots around me that this dickhead could've taken, but did he. Nope. He parked right in the centre making it extremely difficult for anyone who is currently parked, to back out and leave.

Now, Brandon, being the fantastic driver he is, manages to back out at an extraordinarily tight squeeze and awkward angle, but just as we are about to leave, I see the dude who owns the car come waltzing downstairs and casually stroll over to his car. Brandon immediately turns to me and says, "now honey, don't--" Too late. I'm out of the car and walking up to him. Convo ensues:

"Is this your car"
"Uh, yes, is there a problem?"
"Yeah, you see all these parking spots around us that you could've used, but didn't?"
"... Yes."
"Use one next time because we had to make a 5-point turn to get out of a parking spot"
"Oh. Well. Sorrrrryyyy [sarcasm]"
"**** your bull**** apologies. It's unwanted and not needed. What IS needed is some courtesy and common sense--both which you've seemed to have forgotten existed, along with parking spaces."
-silence-

*HUFF*

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
God bless you man. That site is infuriating sometimes. Data goes "missing," grades are posted without alerts, sometimes alerts are given when nothing is wrong...
We used to use blackboard, and now we use desire2learn. Much better.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Not today, but yesterday I was so frustrated with all the thunder/lightning. It would calm down, be quiet for a while, then flare up again, forcing me to do another round of unplugging everything. I ended up sitting up extra late just to get my internet fix when it all finally calmed down...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I was expecting "thundersnow" today (what a stupid name) and all I saw was underwhelming hailstone. I prepared myself for something apocalyptic the way the media was banging on about it. That's not to worry though, I'm sure we'll have an F5 hurricane next week.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This girl that I chatted up recently doesn't like me because I'm black. Talk about a petty reason. But oh well, it's a reason nonetheless.

This girl that I chatted up recently doesn't like me because I'm black. Talk about a petty reason. But oh well, it's a reason nonetheless.
This seems to happen to you quite often, doesn't it?

I really need to watch the LotR films and perhaps read the books. I'm starting to feel a little morbid as to the fact that everyone and their dog seem to have watched and/or read the films/books. I feel as though I'm falling behind. (Wow, look at me giving a damn about popular trends. What the heck has happened to me? lol)

I really need to get off of my lazy butt and clean my apartment. I only worked four hours today, I have Tuesday off, and I work another four hours on Wednesday—plenty of time to get **** done around here. I just know that my 'plans' won't go as followed, though, and I'm going to end up regretting it come Thursday. And to think I used to be such a neat freak. A sign of the times.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
None of my apps were working (that's why I disappeared) so I went to reset the wifi...only to find out my iPad was in lock mode the whole time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This woman today said I was extremely helpful. That's cool. But she was a heavy racist man. This is the conversation:

Her: Can you help me find some earbuds?
Me: Yes I can. Were you looking for a specific brand?
Her: I bought some earbuds that were metal. They lasted forever. They were ergonomic, but they did not have the earhook like these newer earbuds have.
Me: Oh. So you're not talking about these Skullcandy earbuds? *laughs* You might have to go to Walmart for the ones you're talking about.
Her: No. I'm not the right skin color for Walmart.
Me: *confused face* (Here, I was thinking she was talking about black people. I'm black; I wasn't offended or even annoyed, but legitimately confused at that)
Her: Those Hispanics, and I don't mean to be offensive, those Hispanics have loud music and Walmart caters to them.
Me: *laughs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom