• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've been struggling with a pretty serious vocal tic for the past year or so and finally realized that I should probably go see a professional about it.

As luck would have it, my appointment isn't until the 28th and the tic has gotten a lot worse and more severe.

The tic is very noticeable (a whoop sound at varying volumes) and I just really wish I could have gotten an appointment sooner than the end of the month.

One of my teachers really got on my nerve during school. That class will not be fun and I got a whole semester ahead of me. Ugh

I hurt my back a couple of days ago while breaking down the truck at work, and it is still achy after all this time. I can hardly bend over to pick up anything or sit up straight. I could really use a painkiller.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm typing with a tablet, and I accidentally kept hitting the ENTER button in the SB, sending partial messages all the time. I bet I weirded out a few people today :P

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Epic 5 loss streak to my boyfriend at Chess. He still calls the Knight a Horse, HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!!

I missed the effing bus by a couple of seconds, which is insane when you consider the fact that the bus stop is right outside my apartment. I can literally step foot out the door and the bus stop's right there. I'm usually outside at the bus stop ten minutes early just in case, but when it's 9° F out, I thought I'd use my close proximity to the bus stop to my advantage for once. Boy, was that a bad idea. I was asked to come into work early today, but I ended going at the regularly scheduled time. Ah well; at least I'm not late.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I'm switching TV channels on the BBC iPlayer (I'm using a VPN to workaround "UK Only", because I live in Poland) and I found that BBC Three refuses to turn on. After investigating the issue, I found that current programme cannot be broadcasted online. :(

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
NGxwLDY.png

So I wanted to listen to a song on spotify... but I clicked on the song and... well, just see for yourself. That is not the right song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom