• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
iTunes is being a PILE OF CRAP right now. I was watching a movie at a thing I was at and only got to finish about half of it, so I decided to download the it once I got home so I could watch the rest.

That was an hour ago, and I'm still waiting for it to load enough to PLAY properly at all. I might as well have just watched the first half again! So I figured, "Oh, I'll just watch it in the morning," but NO. My computer is forcing me ANYWAY to keep it open and ON at this hour in order to wait another half hour for it to finish downloading.

I am just way too pissed right now. I want to go to bed and I can't. I actually wanted to have the rest of the movie done right now, and I haven't even watched any of it yet.

... I get really pissy when I'm tired and life is giving me pointless grief.

I was absent from school yesterday, and today there was a test scheduled in my Family Development class. My whole class got an extra in-class study session yesterday, along with a game of bingo using actual questions from the test . . .

I missed all that, yet my teacher had me take the test anyways which I'm sure I failed. Everyone around me had a 100% advantage . . . I'm salty

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I woke up with this horrible and I mean horrible pain in my left hip. Not often do I need to scream because of the pain (my pain level is very high) but if this continues I'm going to see the Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom