• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I haven't slept more than an hour at a time in like a week because I have a really bad chest infection that causes me to cough constantly. Like that's not annoying enough, today I was finally managing to drop off to sleep and someone knocked the door. I ignored it but they didn't go away so I got up thinking geez, it must be important. It wasn't, it was a charity fundraiser guy. I went down two flights of stairs for that shizzle.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I haven't slept more than an hour at a time in like a week because I have a really bad chest infection that causes me to cough constantly. Like that's not annoying enough, today I was finally managing to drop off to sleep and someone knocked the door. I ignored it but they didn't go away so I got up thinking geez, it must be important. It wasn't, it was a charity fundraiser guy. I went down two flights of stairs for that shizzle.

First of all get better girl!!! And I know the pain. I HATE when this happens!! I'm lucky to live on the upper floor and they have to ring the bell from downstairs outside but I once had to yell and tell them to get the hell lost.

I'm so annoyed with being sleepy all the time. I swear I can sleep 24 hours in a row or longer.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
First of all get better girl!!! And I know the pain. I HATE when this happens!! I'm lucky to live on the upper floor and they have to ring the bell from downstairs outside but I once had to yell and tell them to get the hell lost.

I'm so annoyed with being sleepy all the time. I swear I can sleep 24 hours in a row or longer.

Thanks! I'm getting there :) I hate being tired, and it's always then that people choose to bother you!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Rain falling parallel to the ground. The wind nearly broke my umbrella and now my jeans and converse are saturated with water. Ready to kill. God damn December in this part of California sucks ***.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Rain falling parallel to the ground. The wind nearly broke my umbrella and now my jeans and converse are saturated with water. Ready to kill. God damn December in this part of California sucks ***.

This reminds me; not that long ago me and my sister were walking in Amsterdam and it was raining very hard. My sister's umbrella flew up in the air and broke! She got it for free when she ordered fries at a cafetaria called Mario's (yes named after a famous fat plumber). I told her that's the revenge ofn the goomba's :P

What annoys me is my sister was doing fine and then this fever appeared and yep,..another surgery. Ugh...

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I read the news about Hulu completely blocking access for outsiders. Even using VPN software set to US won't bypass this blockade.

At least BBC iPlayer still works after setting VPN to UK.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Adjectives used as adverbs is a crime that has now reached epidemic proportions.

Also, I swear in the movie I watched earlier today, one of the characters said, "I could care less". I couldn't care less that you COULD care less.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I read the news about Hulu completely blocking access for outsiders. Even using VPN software set to US won't bypass this blockade.

At least BBC iPlayer still works after setting VPN to UK.

Never really cared for hulu though. Way too much commercials plus there are so many ways to watch it outside the US

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom