• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I saw a new product sitting on one of the snack racks in the cafeteria; a Boston Creme Honey Bun. At first I was delighted, because hey that sounds delicious right? I was hoping it'd taste like the Boston Creme donuts I so dearly love. Well, I was wrong. Horribly wrong. After the first two large bites, I didn't hit any of the custard. It was at that moment I decided I'd never again purchase this disappointment of a honey bun. What really bothered me was the fact that this big honey bun only had two small strips of "custard" in it even though there was plenty of room for more. It wasn't even custard, it was some kind of makeshift cream that barely tasted like custard. And I can't eat cream because even a little bit of it upsets my stomach. As expected, I was feeling a little queasy after finishing this monstrosity (I finished it only because I make it a personal rule to not waste food if I can help it). My poor $1.69 was wasted on this blasphemy.

Tl;dr never buy a Boston Creme Honey Bun, you will be severely disappointed.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The tumblr blogs that are reblogging nothing but Ferguson stuff (not surprised) are annoying. I've just unfollowed two blogs, and I'm willing to unfollow some more. Look, yes, Ferguson is an issue and I recognize that, but this happens everyday. What happened in Ferguson was not a once in a blue moon type of deal. It's important that the issue is being brought up, but there's no need to riot over it. There's no need to destroy homes and businesses of people who are not affiliated with Darren Wilson, or even Michael Brown. You really make a statement? Peaceful protests. Let the National Guard and Ferguson Police bring out their tear gas, pepper spray, shield, bats/clubs, etc. but don't fight back. All these 12 year olds on Tumblr who think they can run the US themselves need to chill the hell out.

Also, it's important to note that Mike Brown was not this innocent little boy who was shot excessively by this evil white man, and people who view this situation as such need to educate themselves.

That's all.

Edit: I should make it known that I do not support Darren Wilson or his actions, but I also do not support Michael Brown or his actions. Both are at fault, and my feelings toward what happened in Ferguson are mixed. I do not believe that Brown should have been shot, but he undeniably tried to steal. Quite the grey area...

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Next door are doing some sort of renovations and everything that they do is reverberating through my bedroom wall.

My mom's stupid computer is crapping out on me again. It won't let me use both Firefox & Google Chrome properly due to being freaking slow. If this keeps up, I won't be able to use a computer again for a long time. :/ Sure I have my desktop computer, but it's a lemon.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I was in the middle of chatting to someone earlier today when a severe thunderstorm caused a power failure. Why do things like this only happen when you're enjoying yourself? And the power is still out nearly eight hours later.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Thanksgiving was fun (even with the fact I literally made everything except the turkey :P), but the after the dinner part was plain stupid. My little bro Gare was whining about how my twin bro wasn't letting him in our bedroom (which is where my Wii U is located), so my mom got overly upset, my dad got angry, and my bro Gare began crying (btw he's TEN...so yeah :wrong:).

It was all just seriously dramatized over the wall. I can't believe my mom took this as a serious matter. *sigh* I love my family :right:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom