• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My violin was sooooo out of tune, and my bow had no rosin on it, so my violin made practically no sound. Yeah, and that was the best part of my day :mad:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
It's been one of those days where you wish you hadn't woken up. Everything went wrong. And lunch was terrible. The only thing that went right is the lack of database errors now. :(

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Getting prickly heat before summer is nothing but an ill omen for the heat that is yet to come.

I know, it is so hot today. Here it got to 43 C (109.4 F) and it has hovered around 35-40 C for most of the day. It has given me a massive headache and I feel like crap. It isn't even summer yet either...

To give people an idea of this heat, there is a total fire ban on today and according to the NSW Fire's Near Me app there are currently 70 fires being attended to across the state by fire crews. The fires over summer are going to be extreme :/

Also, I looked at the Manager Roster at work for December. I have work until 10PM on New Years Eve so I can't party in Sydney this year :/ At least I don't have to stay until 1AM New Years Day and be there for midnight I guess.

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Usually dogs stop barking if you kill them. Usually

tumblr_mpcx1akEZr1rby3r6o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom