• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Some guy sat at the leg press in the gym for thirty minutes checking his phone. That is not a chair! Don't treat it as one!

I filled out a job application, and I was called back a day ago and was told that I needed to complete an online assessment before I could be considered for employment. I was sent an email containing the link to the assessment, which stated that I had up to 48 hours to complete it. Knowing this, I thought I'd use my day off to head for the library to do so. Little did I know, the temperature would drop into the teens--and if any of you guys have been paying attention, I don't own a vehicle, so my only way to get around is public transportation and my two feet.

Long story short, I arrive at the library, log in to the employer website, and complete what I think is the whole job application. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. There's actually a second part of the application that requires audio. So I reach into my pack to retrieve my headphones, only to find out that--lo and behold--I left them at home! Now, this wouldn't have been that big of a deal if I could just hop into my car and head to the nearest store or home to grab some headphones--or if the buses didn't run so crappily, or if it wasn't colder than the arctic out--but it's a huge deal since I really need this (second) job. So now I'll have to wait until my first computer session is over, or else I'll lose the remaining time I have left, which is like 20 minutes as of right now (time I can't get back, if that wasn't obvious enough). And then I'll have to go back out into the arctic cold to head to the nearest electronics store--which is about a half-mile away--and buy a new set of headphones. On top of that, I'll just have to pray that the employer website lets me start where I left off; the first part of the application alone contained 63 questions, so...yeah.

The proverbial 'struggle' couldn't get any more real than this.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Weather. Lulls you into a false sense of security with a nice morning then BAM- rain. God's such a douchebag.

Two things:

1. The fact that the collector's edition for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix is only available on Square Enix's online store & not GameStop. Found this out after I pre-ordered the game before I decided to cancel it afterwards. Sucks because I love to have some of the stuff that comes with the game like the artbook & Shadow Heartless plushie. Looks like I'm just gonna get the game for Christmas. Damn you, Square Enix....... <.<

2. Was gonna get Little Big Planet 3 for Christmas as well until I've found out it's filled with game-breaking bugs. Just like Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. Guess there's one game I probably won't get until bargain price. Damn you, Sony....... <.<

At this rate, I'm just sick and tired of the gaming industry as a whole now. It's mainly because of these two problems concerning rushing games out without playtesting them first & releasing collector's editions either at a online store I'm never gonna use or at a store that's from a location that's too far away from me. If SSB4 for the Wii U's a buggy mess in the end this Friday, I'm calling it quits.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Playing Smash 3DS online. Went up against a Mario and he did three things, 1. Fireballs 2. Grab n' Throw 3. Taunt. I just couldn't do anything and lost. It's like going up against Viola in SCV. Friggin' Viola.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Is was blisteringly cold out today and I had to go to the mall with my sisters... the outlet malls.... outside... in sub-zero weather...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom