• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Wow, it must be annoying for the admin/tech staff to come to this thread and find that there are almost two pages of nothing but complaining about database errors.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My mom just screamed at me because I'm wearing a "nice sweater" casually. What the hell. Why does she care so much if I wear this sweater around the house or to bed? It's just a sweater. Who cares if it happens to look nice? It's comfy and I like it. She was gonna get rid of it, so I took it. She has no right to complain about what I use it for.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
My computer keyboard. It's so old and the keys only work half the ti

@27:

You just realized the HOT? That's part of the reason why I used that name lol

Yeah, there was a time where you had more posts than me, but no more!! (now 121)

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wow, it must be annoying for the admin/tech staff to come to this thread and find that there are almost two pages of nothing but complaining about database errors.

ZD is like life support for some of these peeps, its kinda funny to me so I just have fun with it and roll with the punches. But I do see what you mean, I would be having a panic attack transformed into serious irritation if I was a mod and saw all this crying.

Just so you Mods know, I know you guys are doing your best in getting this site to act right again and I really am just funning the others, not complaining to you guys about how awful this all is. It'll obviously be better within due time ^^.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
ZD is like life support for some of these peeps, its kinda funny to me so I just have fun with it and roll with the punches. But I do see what you mean, I would be having a panic attack transformed into serious irritation if I was a mod and saw all this crying.

Just so you Mods know, I know you guys are doing your best in getting this site to act right again and I really am just funning the others, not complaining to you guys about how awful this all is. It'll obviously be better within due time ^^.
The actual site stability doesn't really have anything to do with the mods or even the admins. I think Mases is preparing to switch hosts, so that might explain some of the slowness around here. I haven't been all that active in these fast days so I haven't even noticed ;p

The actual site stability doesn't really have anything to do with the mods or even the admins. I think Mases is preparing to switch hosts, so that might explain some of the slowness around here. I haven't been all that active in these fast days so I haven't even noticed ;p

Guess that explains it, so I hope the errors stop occurring every morning around my time.

OT: My mom's computer looks like it'll break soon concerning the many times it wouldn't come on for me. I'm gonna have to put all of the stuff I saved onto my laptop before that even happens.

i've been working on fixing my sleep schedule for awhile. every time i get somewhat close, i accidentally sleep for an entire day and then i have to start all over. i went to bed at like 4 am last night which is meh but i woke up at 9 am, so that's an improvement. but part of my fixed sleep schedule includes naps regardless. so i had a nap at 4 pm and my dad came home thinking i slept all day. so now he is going to put the midnight internet curfew back in place because i was sleeping when he got home

yes, because napping is not something have done for the past five years

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My arms have been aching all day. My entire arms. Every single joint from my shoulders to my elbows to my wrists and even my fingers. I have no idea why they're aching, but it's been bothering me all day and it made it a chore to take notes in class today. Ugh, I want this to go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom