• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

What annoyed me today? Watching a GameXplain video, and hearing Andre' say that the Gamecube Controller is an essential, :mad:

What? That's stupid. If this is the case, then that means I have to buy the Gamecube controller in order to play Smash Bros. for the Wii U. And I fear that they'll be really expensive. Thanks for disappointing me, Nintendo. -__-

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I was making caramel and the 120ºC mixture splashed onto the corner of my finger. Applying first aid to my finger, the mixture then burnt. Today was not my day.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I was making caramel and the 120ºC mixture splashed onto the corner of my finger. Applying first aid to my finger, the mixture then burnt. Today was not my day.

Ouch man :(. The closest I've done to that is getting cooking fudge mixture on my thumb. The stuff is like plasma. Hope you have enough ingredients to make another batch, that's often a problem for me when it comes to accidentally burning things.

How the final version of Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric looks on the Wii U. Seriously, they could've done better with it concerning the framerate, gameplay, cutscene transitions, & graphics. It looks too much like an old PS2 game with early 360/PS3 graphics mixed in. How can a game like that be on the same console that can handle games like Hyrule Warriors beautifully be a complete mess in the end? It's just more proof that Sega rushes their games in order to meet the deadline without polishing them up first. To people that get annoyed with Nintendo delaying their games, be thankful that they polish their games before releasing them. They want their games to play & look good as possible while Sega still has the same bad habit in rushing their games while polishing them before release.

Well, now that I know that the Sonic Boom sub-series is a complete waste of time to me, looks like I'll be playing better games like SSB4 for the Wii U instead of the Sonic Boom games. They look too mediocre & bland anyway.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
People hating on homosexuality.

I'm serious. It enrages me. My sister is gay and I have a ton of friends who are gay or bi. It seriously irritates me so much that i just... ugh.

*Sneeze*

ALLERGIES BUG ME TOO!!!!

Yeraza_Bats

Do Wa Ditty
I have a problem with impatience nowadays. Im always stressed that I have too many things to do, even if its like nothing more than be online and answer the phone for someone :/ No joke. Its a bummer.

Haha can be stressful.

Also, food. Haha I struggle with the desire to eat when I really dont need to. Can be tough :/

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Everybody was talking about a sensitive topic in the Whats on your mind thread :hmm:.

But I guess nearly everyone who views this thread already knows that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom