• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I just learned that my past two gym credits were only half credits (I require two full credits). Because I changed schools, one year of gym is one full credit, so everyone is done by sophomore year. Now I have to either pay an extremely expensive price for an online course or give up a class to take gym over again.

The absolute disgusting idea that my university has that it's okay to give me work to do before handing me my degree.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Why are little sisters ever hungry? Why do they have to be SO hungry while dinner is in the process of being made, that they NEED a snack, and the person they ask has no idea what to give them? So that person looks in the freezer, sees frozen banana halves with peanut butter and shredded coconut smeared across them, knows in there right mind it belongs to their older sister, but still takes the halves out, melts chocolate chips, puts that on them too, and feeds it to the little garbage disposals. A'la angry older sister.

Yeah, that person would be me >.<.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
What annoyed me today? Watching a GameXplain video, and hearing Andre' say that the Gamecube Controller is an essential, :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom