• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact my bloody sister befriended that person who made fun of her in a bad way again. This is the second time my own damn sister backstabbed me. She is a transgender and last year she had people attack her in a hockey group on facebook. Me and several other friends defended her and got kicked out and guess what? She joined that group behind our backs again. Then recently she had a fight with someone who made fun of her many times. I unfriended this person because of what he did and tonight my sister was talking about something. I asked her are you friends with that person again? Her reply: yes. I snapped completely. What a two faced person unbelievable.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The fact my bloody sister befriended that person who made fun of her in a bad way again. This is the second time my own damn sister backstabbed me. She is a transgender and last year she had people attack her in a hockey group on facebook. Me and several other friends defended her and got kicked out and guess what? She joined that group behind our backs again. Then recently she had a fight with someone who made fun of her many times. I unfriended this person because of what he did and tonight my sister was talking about something. I asked her are you friends with that person again? Her reply: yes. I snapped completely. What a two faced person unbelievable.

It's quite atrocious that people would make fun of others for things like this. I am deeply sorry that your sister is being bullied. However, I will also agree that it is fairly stupid of her to continue being friends with the people who hurt her. Then again, maybe given the fact that she is in fact transgendered, it may be harder for her to find other friends, and she therefore takes solace in anybody who will give her attention. That's just my guess though. I don't know what the situation is myself, so yeah. I hope she is at least confident in herself. Or hisself.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The fact that traveling to the UK is actually cheaper than it is for me to travel to my old hometown... I could have ended up paying twice the amount it cost me to travel to London a few weeks back if I didn't have some Eurobonus points that I had to spend... Still even with spending a ton of points I had to pay more in cash than my London trip... and on top of it, I have to do a connecting flight to make it as well... so not only is it costing me a ton of money, it's gonna take a couple of extra hours as well... :S

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact that I can't figure out how to add in a Signature on this site.

I believe you need to have a total of 5 or 10 posts to be able to get a signature. Unless that is changed of course. When you want to get a a siggy you should go to Settings > Edit Signature. If it is not available you need to post a bit more :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Dear Nintendo: Please stop making event Pokemon exclusive to the satan store GameStop. You have the ability to distribute via Mystery Gift and global WiFi, you don't need those losers.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My math teacher has yet again decided to give a test on the one day that I and a few other students leave class early. She is well aware we have to leave and just limits our time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom