• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My boss...

Ya sure, give me extremely vague instructions that almost nobody can interpret properly, then go ahead and compare me to my mechanic father when I do whatever you wanted wrong. "No, it's supposed to be this way!" "What way??" "This way!" "Oh that way!" "Yes" "OK, so this way then..." "NO THAT'S WRONG!!" "Well wtf m8 that's what you said bro" "No I didn't omg wtf you should be more like your father because he's a mechanic so you should be just as mechanical as him fo sho fo sho homie."

^ ^ ^
Happens damn near every single day, and I'm tired of it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So, my dad likes harping on me if I leave the jar of flour empty. Guess what? He just did it. Then got really mad and self-righteous when I called him on it. Then we ended up in a fight, and he kept interrupting me and getting mad when I didn't stop to listen to his holy ***.

tl;dr: I almost hit my dad with a food processor.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This stupid French speech I have to write and record. I'm almost finished the writing portion (having my friend do peer review now), and then I have to record it. I just... It kind of really gets under my skin that I have to do this, plus I potentially have another speech to give tomorrow for my English class.

Oh, and I still haven't finished my math homework, and I have that class first thing in the morning.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
rainbow road. i'm writing a song about how much i hate it to the rainbow road theme.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I don't know what is going on, but ever since I repaired my laptop, my wrists hurt from resting on the bottom of my laptop as I type. Maybe I'm holding them wrong or something. but it hurts. I try to be careful but it keeps happening.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Because I'm a new student at my school, this messes up many things for my Spanish class. It is very frustrating that a school can't be prepared to integrate new students in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom