• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Finding out that #ReplaceMovieTitleWithEbola was trending on Twitter bothers me. I know it was only one person whose confirmed to have contracted the virus here in the US, but there's no telling how many people he came into contact with, or how many people those people came into contact with, etc. It's just... unsettling...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Why the **** am I trying? Why the **** do I even want to succeed at this? Why should I aspire to entertain a bunch of twelve-year-old pricks who think because something was done before nobody else is ever allowed to do it EVER. Why the **** should I stress myself out for the likes of THEM?

what a bunch of *******s

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Why the **** am I trying? Why the **** do I even want to succeed at this? Why should I aspire to entertain a bunch of twelve-year-old pricks who think because something was done before nobody else is ever allowed to do it EVER. Why the **** should I stress myself out for the likes of THEM?

what a bunch of *******s

As Freddy Krueger would say, "Welcome to primetime Youtube. *****!"

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Just one week until the convention and my friend who's coming with me is suddenly not sure if he's even booket a ticket. GAH! Worst thing is how laidback he is about it, does he not realize that there is such a thing as certain ticket types selling out...? He's even asking me why I'm stressed...

I'm SO glad I didn't leave the hotelbooking or whatever up to him, or I'd be extremely stressed out :S

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The fact that the only Abode program my hand-me-down laptop doesn't seem to have is Flash, which is the one that I would really like to have right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom