• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When someone breaks the rule nobody cares but when I break a rule I get (7-8 months) banned for it...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My brother keeps trying to challenge me in a Bones Vs Castle debate (Castle obviously being the superior). And I try to come up with strong evidence as to why Castle is the absolute bomb while all he can say is that Castle hasn't had as much seasons as Bones. Thats not proof that one show is better than another! That is just stating that one was created before another!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I spent the entire weekend doing too much nothing and now it´s early Monday morning and I still have no clear goal as to what I´m going to do later today after I´ve slept. That is assuming I actually fall asleep...

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
My comment on Miiverse about downloading OoX Password Generator from ZD in order to workaround closed Advance Shops and get the Advance Rings was deleted by administrators. :mad:

Salem

SICK
A person that borrowed money from me, he called cause he said he was gonna return yet, I believed him like an idiot, turns out he was begging for more, I ask him to leave my car, he doesn't, he just begs some more.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
That stupidly annoying moment when you find out what you thought was a completely original idea has been done before by a popular person on Deviantart.

I may not appear so, even in real life, but I am so pissed right now…

I'm beginning to think that the entire world is spying on me right now.
1. Talking to my brother about how adding different kinds of doors in Minecraft would be cool, they add it a few updates later (I mean, that's not bad, I wanted that to happen)
2. My (what I thought was an awesome) idea has been done in the past year
3. Lana, from Hyrule Warriors, looks almost exactly like my original character that I came up with SEVERAL MONTHS before the trailer came out

This is ridiculous…

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My......-insert worst horrible word here- internet. Really it so ticks me off. I can post and one second later I can't open ANYTHING. And my sister who is in MY house has no troubles. Maybe switch back to my desktop :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom