• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The incorrect use of comparatives in advertisements. I swear, if "moister" ever becomes a legit word...

Logged onto my brother's Facebook account just a few moments ago (I know, bad... ;l) to find his inbox flooded with [recent] friendship requests. I wish I could tell them... "Guys, he's dead. As in, no longer living. For s***'s sake, some of you guys attended the funeral. Remember? You apparently must not have given a damn about him when he was sick and nearly died thrice before, so why pretend as if you give a damn now, when he can no longer see it? Why send him a friend request when it's too late?" I swear, I don't think I'll ever understand some people...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What annoyed me today so far is the lack of food in the house. But that can be remedied with a glass of chocolate milk and a few good stories

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It hasn't even been spring for one day and my computer has already overheated. Thank you inconsistent weather, can't wait to see what summer brings if it's already 28ºC today.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm annoyed at myself for sleeping in. Just when I think I've got my sleeping pattern back into some semblance of normality, I sleep through my alarm and wake up at 10AM. :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
well i'm quite mad that hte quality on this mic is terrible.

[video=youtube;DfCaF8nfRUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfCaF8nfRUg[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom