• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
God.

If you're a guy, and you want to tell a girl that something about her body parts or whatever is bothering you, tell her PROPERLY, okay?

Because SOME guys were pointing and laughing at how my pants were backwards, making my rear as a laughing stock.

Thank you so much for adding more pain to my stress. I appreciate that.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The True Blood finale. Seriously? That's the ending we get after 7 years of the show? Not cool HBO.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I... slept all day. Ugh. I mean, I went to bed around 5 AM and kind of wanted to get up around 11-ish, but... I slept all day. My dad got home from work around 7 PM and I was still sleeping. I have a turtle headache and my face hurts.

Holy hell. You slept from 5am till 7pm?! That beats any of my records. I only pull of the 7pm sleep if I go to bed at like 9am.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I once slept from 7am till 11pm :P

This whole day annoyed me. But annoyed is the wrong word for sure. I get banned if I say what I think of this day

Wow, you slept for SIXTEEN hours? Your day was literally backwards! You went to bed when you are supposed to wake up and you woke up when you were supposed to go to bed...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Two things.....
People calling me at the most ridiculous times but most of all argue about who shouldn't come over to the funeral. GIMME A BREAK!
The bloody freaking rain. Really it came out of nowhere

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Welcome to my world :P But how could an archangel even sleep :P

Ah, I am sorry, Vee. I get you, after all that you've been through. But I was very surprised when I finally did get up (I forced myself to, even though I felt very sleepy and tired) because I am on vacation and haven't done anything for me to have felt that tired. I'm not taking another nap anytime soon. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom