• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I put some fish in the oven because I was hungry, but I guess my oven wasn't functioning properly because after five minutes the fish was on fire. The issue is solved now, but it still smells like burnt fish.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How stupid some people are...a schoolteacher walked into the lion's cage in a circus to show her students the lion in it was completely harmless and a sweet animal. The lion grabbed her and dragged her through the cage. HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? A WILD ANIMAL IS NOT A CUDDLY TOY NOT EVEN IN A CIRCUS!!! AND HOW ON EARTH DID SHE GET INTO THAT CAGE ANYWAY???

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I wasted so much paper just trying to figure out how to print on both sides of a sheet, because I wanted to SAVE PAPER.... :mad:
(I kept putting the paper in the wrong way) >_>
....Ah, well, at least we recycle...

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Every time today when I saw 運命 in lyrics but heard it pronounced with the reading さだめ (sadame) instead of うんめい (unmei). While it is a rather interesting convention of the Japanese language, it is annoying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom