• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fig

The Altruist
One thing that really annoys me is myself. Today I was told I was selfish and only care about myself by my close friends today. They told me is all I do is be an annoyance and only focus on things that don't matter such as video games, online communities, graphic design, anime, etc. It really annoys me just how much of a hassle I am to people. All I do is screw things up and make people stress out for my actions. I can truthfully say that I never found any of my irl friends to be annoy, but it sure really hurts a lot to hear it from their mouth that I am annoying.

the fact that a pic of a dude kissing another dude pisses people off at all
this is 2014 we have walked on the frickin moon and the universe is so rad and stuff and there's all these cool facts about the world like??? we know more about the goddamn planet of mars than we do our own blinkin ocean floor and that's terrifying and awesome but everyones worried about dudes kissing like wow love NUh UH NO OPE

what
where are ur priorities

Your sentiment is dead on, but I have to disagree with the idea that important things happening in the universe should preclude us from taking issue with our own society. Basically what you're saying is less time being bigoted = more time to be in awe of the modern world, but even you and I have to admit that there is plenty of stuff going on in our culture that also deserves our attention. The universe will still be there when we're done battling homophobia from our keyboards.

And clearly there is context to this topic that I'm not specifically aware of, so I'm sorry if I'm totally missing the point.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My friend for 11 years was completely aware that last night was my last night in NY, but had decided to go out with other friends. Really annoys me since he had agreed to hang out and now I don't get a chance to say goodbye

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
k so i made this beautiful monster of a post in mafia right

i waited like half an hour for someone to respond, just as I lost patience and was about to post and merge, BAM! new post. was super friggin happy.

my posts merged anyway

i am useless

There's a spider near my desk, so I'm forced to make the uncomfortable sacrifice of using my laptop in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom