• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
People that think of games so competitively... and play them like that. Idk why... it just gets under my skin, because it takes games completely out of the range of enjoying them, and into more of a card game. And Super Smash Bros was never meant to be a strategy game. It's a fighting game... I don't know, there's a lot of people on this site that would probably piss me off in real life if we ever talked about video games XD

Salem

SICK
You know the guy that every time he sees you, he begs for money and promises to return but doesn't and he promises it's the last time he asks for money but he lies about jot every time.

Yeah THAT!

Specially during my vacation.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Seeing a shiny Abra appear in Vanadium's safari minutes later after I removed Gardevoir from my team. :dry: I could have saved my masterball by using Imprison with Gardevoir...but it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, I have another shiny in my already large collection. ^^

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Word of advice, when a person is obviously upset about mods getting upset about posting pictures of dudes kissing and then is upset that people think that offending people shouldn't be a rule that's enforced, don't get surprised when they are upset after you sarcastically mock them to "prove a point ".

I'm done apologizing, because I need to change if I really am sorry. I'm not saying I'm right btw, just pointing out that you aren't either.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
the fact that a pic of a dude kissing another dude pisses people off at all
this is 2014 we have walked on the frickin moon and the universe is so rad and stuff and there's all these cool facts about the world like??? we know more about the goddamn planet of mars than we do our own blinkin ocean floor and that's terrifying and awesome but everyones worried about dudes kissing like wow love NUh UH NO OPE

what
where are ur priorities

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom