• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Just the thought of yesterday annoys the heck out of me. For starters, I worked with the most irritating coworker ever. Well, I guess he's all right, but he's really, really slow and doesn't get stuff done effectively. Didn't help that it was Sunday, which tends to be busy as all eff. To make matters worse, the store got flooded by some unknown means. It seems to have correlated with the flash flood we were having, but evidence suggests otherwise. Coincidence? Speaking of bad weather, I came home to find that the power was out. What's more is my mobile phone was near dead, and I couldn't charge it. Luckily, my tablet was at 80% charge. I set that sucker to airplane mode and played some Sword of Mana and Zelda II until bed time.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Aggressive Spam.

My email is kind of.... years of backlog of crap I'm too lazy to clean up and rarely do I get anything important, but Yahoo is usually good about keeping spam out of my inbox once I mark something from a particular address as spam.

So, what do I just get? Terri Schaivo Foundation newsletter. Marked it as spam and thought "Wait, didn't I mark these guys as spam already, TWICE?"

Okay, so once or twice, I clicked on a mail just to see what the crap they were on about. Read some laughable essay about "death philosophers" once, rolled my eyes, put them on spam. They left me alone for a while due to the spam folder, but every once in a while, their random email bot that finds random addresses and bugs people gets past spam filters.

It's not enough that the poor woman became the subject of a public national fight among her squabbling family and will never be remembered for anything beyond being "that vegetable people were fighting over," her family's gotta spam emails in the manner befitting a Nigerian prince. I swear, if I were ever made subject to that, I'd be HAUNTING someone, HARD. I don't even care if the afterlife turned out to be nothing, I'D FIND A WAY.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A message saying that my inbox is getting full and I should delete some messages before I can send another PM. This is bull****, as I bought the 300 PM capacity and my inbox didn't even have 40 messages stored. It's annoying because I am in the midst of pming someone and this ****ty messages appears.

A series of unexplained, random events have occurred, yet again, that have left me thinking "What the heck just happened?".

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
My hands are so dry that the skin on 3 of the knuckles on my left hand have randomly cracked open at various intervals today. This is one of the many reasons why I hate winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom