• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I really hate myself right now. I feel like such an idiot and feel that I probably should be banned form this forum forever before I do something really idiotic.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I really hate myself right now. I feel like such an idiot and feel that I probably should be banned form this forum forever before I do something really idiotic.

Hey now, you're not an idiot, you've just made a few mistakes and you are going to learn from them. :)

I lost one of my cute owl earrings I just bought.

And my gramma not only called me a man, but she called me a loser for not needing no man to help me do things and being independent and stuff.

And the lady who dyed my hair left hair dye all over me. *eyetwitch*

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What annoyed me is I don't have any real posts but I am trying to access simple things like the VBShop.

One of the baggers at work came into the break room and started shart circuiting on and on about there being moist, fresh poop smeared all over everything in the men's restroom. I couldn't help but look at him and think, "Wow, you must be new here." Not to mention the fact that, um, WE'RE IN THE FREAKING BREAK ROOM. Hello. People are eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom