• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Aku

With the Wii U right now...

'Updating'

Grrr. I thought it updated yesterday! Why is it doing it again, and taking (again) 10 minutes to do so?! I just want to play a game!!!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I've developed a habit at work of locking my PC whenever I walk away from it, which is now translating into my home habit. I have a different work password, too, which I type in two or three time before realizing I'm an idiot and using my home PC.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I knew it was inevitable with changes in my life, but I was unprepared for the realization...

I have become a filthy casual.

Salem

SICK
I knew it was inevitable with changes in my life, but I was unprepared for the realization...

I have become a filthy casual.
Oh my God, it's like the worst feeling ever. I sort of made that realisation but I refused to accept that it's true for a while, I blame how "uncasual" a lot of modern games are...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Yeah. Within 6 months, I'll have traded in all my consoles for credits on Candy Crush

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I got maybe two hours of sleep last night. Now my eyes are all bloodshot and strained. What a great start to the new day.

My wonky eyes have been acting up today. I try to look in one direction and one of them just goes wandering off on its own. The right one hurts like heck, too. They tend to do this whenever I'm tired, sleepy, and/or stressed. I really need to get off of my lazy arse and set up an appointment with an eye doctor, STAT.

Also. There was a recall on peaches at work due to listeria. Me and that other guy that I work with had to remove all of the peaches—that we just worked—from the tables and replace them with something else. That had to have been one of the most time-consuming things ever. What's worse is I ate one of those peaches. I guess I'm okay, though, seeing as I have yet to keel over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom