• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
There was this spider in the kitchen and it gave me that look, ya know, the look of death kinda look? So I recruited back to the living room, but there was another spider on the ceiling. I feel as if they're plotting something.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
There was this spider in the kitchen and it gave me that look, ya know, the look of death kinda look? So I recruited back to the living room, but there was another spider on the ceiling. I feel as if they're plotting something.

Whatever you do, don't kill them. Those things are like hydras, two more will grow in their place!

Really though, unless they're poisonous, make spiders your bros. They'll help keep more pesky insects away. Or, if you still don't like them, just scoop 'em up with a tissue and release them outside.

Er... I wasn't annoyed by anything today. Sorry T__T Again, my annoyance is that I have nothing annoying to share.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My laptop. It's so slow and the laptop pad burns my finger. I just want to throw it to the trash where it belongs..had that thing for at least 3-4 years...I don't want it..

Dan

Ergh I know what you mean man, my spider always gives me that "look" when I don't clean my room, he is so bossy!
Anyway, it's a Monday morning and I'm tired. What's sad is I woke up yesterday on a Sunday at an early time thinking it was Monday all awake and ready for work, looked at the date and saw it was Sunday. :/ (I blame the spiders)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom