• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I left my microwaveable cookie in the fridge at work, and I have two days off, so it's probably not going to be there when I go back on Wednesday. That's a whole dollar down the drain.

Secondly, there's nothing on TV. I should have known better than to think that there'd be something to watch on Sunday; I recall this being a common thing back before my TV watching hiatus.

It really sucks that I have nothing better to do. I mean, I could draw or play videogames, but I lack the motivation to do so anymore—same case with watching anime. All in all, it's boring as heck right now, and it'd be neat if my brother were here to crack jokes with.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Everything today annoyed me.

Well, there were a few good things about today.....
but aside from that- just... no. Not a good day today. (well, technically yesterday. where I live, it's long past 12:00- but still in the night)

Annoyed isn't the right word. ****** as hell is more like it! My no good, rotten, violent, foul piece of **** cousin is coming from AZ where she should learn to stay to visit family. I won't lie when I say this she's a physically violent, abusive bullying, wretched, hateful ****head that ruins everything! brings a bad aura everywhere she goes and ALWAYS overstays her ********* welcome, she tries to boss everyone around, tries to beat up anyone who dares to disagree with her, her kids are annoying and she lets them stay up at all hours of the night shrieking,and she lets them wreck other people's **** then gets ****** off when you tell them to knock it off and go to sleep and she doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself and she's manipulative and she'll disappear for days if you say yes to babysitting! If she died, or disappeared and was never seen or heard from again preferably soon, it would be like all my birthday and Christmas presents come early for the rest of my life. I can't even hear her name without temporarily blacking out from sheer hatred. I hate her! I hate her! I *******hate her! She needs to die, quickly, painfully, by herself and I would attend her funeral solely to **** on her grave.

Annoyed isn't the right word. ****** as hell is more like it! My no good, rotten, violent, foul piece of **** cousin is coming from AZ where she should learn to stay to visit family. I won't lie when I say this she's a physically violent, abusive bullying, wretched, hateful ****head that ruins everything! brings a bad aura everywhere she goes and ALWAYS overstays her ********* welcome, she tries to boss everyone around, tries to beat up anyone who dares to disagree with her, her kids are annoying and she lets them stay up at all hours of the night shrieking,and she lets them wreck other people's **** then gets ****** off when you tell them to knock it off and go to sleep and she doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself and she's manipulative and she'll disappear for days if you say yes to babysitting! If she died, or disappeared and was never seen or heard from again preferably soon, it would be like all my birthday and Christmas presents come early for the rest of my life. I can't even hear her name without temporarily blacking out from sheer hatred. I hate her! I hate her! I *******hate her! She needs to die, quickly, painfully, by herself and I would attend her funeral solely to **** on her grave.
Damn, you're hardcore.

I'm pissed off at the fact that justac00lguy ruined my 4000 posts count by posting a compelling thread in a section that really could have used a breath of fresh air. Now I have to try and make it to 5000 posts within at least a month's time before I feel complete.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
YouTube. Errors. I swear if I see another "An error occured. Learn More" I'm going to throw myself off of a cliff. (Not really though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom